Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introduction

This is my first post. I will provide a vague introduction about myself. I am 19 years old and I have the dreams of becoming an MD someday. I am writing this blog, for myself, as well as for anybody else who might have dreams and aspirations to become a doctor. I believe through this blog, I will be able to reflect on myself, as well as look at my past failures and mistakes. I hope that you enjoy my blog, and if there is anyone that I should do different, feel free to let me know. I am just starting out, and I do not know the whole feel about what someone should talk about in a blog post. Hopefully, I will learn this as I go along.

Along the way, I plan to also post things on this blog that I find funny, and things to help pass time. Again, if I am doing anything wrong, please let me know. Thank you fellow reader. See you tomorrow! (If I remember and not forget lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment